In honor of Veterans Day, Matt will be presenting a VA Pension Benefits Workshop: Planning to Secure Veterans and Medicaid Benefits for Assisted Living and Long Term Care Costs.
November 11, 2015 2:00pm – 4:00pm
VFW Post 3761
2155 Reynoldsburg-Baltimore Rd. NW
Baltimore, OH 43105
Qualifying for Veterans Benefits and Medicaid is tougher than ever under anticipated rule changes. Learn how the laws may affect you and the planning options. Other topics will include:
- Risks or waiting too long to plan and from do-it-yourself planning
- Little known, tax-free money to help pay for care for Veterans or surviving spouses
- Types of Trusts that work in VA and Medicaid planning
- How to conserve money for your needs – even while getting Medicaid or VA Benefits
- Common myths and misconceptions & real life examples
- And much, much more!
Call 740-400-4194 or Email email@example.com to register today!