Special Needs Planning
Ensure Your Family Members with Special Needs are Taken Care of
No one likes to think about what will happen to our loved ones after we pass, and that’s especially true for those loved ones with special needs.
Whether you have a special needs child, sibling or other family member, you know their needs can be specialized, time-consuming and costly. Thinking about their future without you may cause you additional stress and concern.
You may be asking yourself:
- Will their needs be met?
- Who is going to keep them on their routine?
- Who will know their favorite meals and prepare them just the way they like?
- How will their care be paid for?
How Donald Law Office Can Help
Donald Law Office can help you and your family member prepare for the future and ensure your special needs loved one continues to receive the quality care they are accustomed to.
We can help you:
- Develop a personal care plan
- Create a special needs trust
- Determine where your special needs loved one will live
- Ensure they will continue receiving their supplemental security income when they receive proceeds from a life insurance policy or lawsuit settlement
We will help you cover your bases, think of things you may not have thought of before, and prepare you for any unknowns. Our job is to help you feel confident and secure that your special needs family member will be provided for, safe and secure well into the future.
Contact us for an initial consultation, and we will help you create a special needs plan that’s right for you and your family
Get the latest on legal topics that affect you and your family, office happenings, staff spotlights, workshop updates, and more in our free monthly newsletter.
We are pleased to offer a variety of educational workshops to the general public. Check out our workshop calendar and reserve your space today.
(740) 400-4194Fax: 740-400-4195